This magnificent old town house on the Square de Meeûs benefits from one of the finest and most sought after locations in the heart of the EU‐district at very short distance from all European institutions. The house was built around 1860 and offers 1100 sqm of office space divided over 4 floors and 360 sqm of archive/storage in the underground. In addition to this, it has an outstanding meeting room at the back of the building, overlooking the garden and a well‐designed pond. The building was fully renovated in 2003.
The building is since 1996 on the preservation list as a monument because of its historical and aesthetical value.