Galerie Ravenstein connects the Central Station with the area above, by the Parc Royal and the Royal Palace in Brussels. A four-story galerie and office building. When it opened, it accommodated over 80 shops. Galerie Ravenstein was designed by Alexis and Philippe Dumont and built between 1954 and 1958. The innovative skylight and stellar artwork incorporated into the design of the arcade are striking features to be admired.